Role: Test Engineer
Job OverviewAs a Test Engineer, you will work in a product team that develops highly configurable software in a collaborative environment employing agile development methodologies. As an individual contributor, you participate in the entire life cycle of product development, and contribute to build quality product offerings. In conjunction with development engineers, you will design and implement strategies and tools for efficient and comprehensive testing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will work as Test Engineer on the various products in the B2B Operations/Vendor/Billing/CS teams
- You will be responsible for quality assurance of various Naanal portals - Pickup, Delivery, Partner, Customer, CS and Billing
- You will be responsible for Identifying test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- You will be responsible for Backend database testing including validations
- You will be part of Cross Functional Team(CFT) and responsible for identifying problems, user story mapping and prototyping as well.
- Should be ready to travel to warehouses along with team once in few days to understand the issues faced by Warehouse team
Desired Skill set
- Knowledge about various testing process is must.
- Knowledge in RDBMS SQL is must.
- Knowledge in python would be added advantage.
- Knowledge in automation testing would be advantageous