Role: Full Stack Developer
Job OverviewWe're looking for an engineer to join our Engineering Team. The Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build reliable and scalable services to handle orders, route planning, order tracking, billing, ticketing interface. Our customers include manufacturers, Operations, Customer Support and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building Progressive Web App(PWA) REST APIs, Internal tools and Infrastructure for all our users.
- 1+ years of experience in python development
- Should have at least 6 months of experience in django, flask or any other python frameworks
- Should have at least 6 months of experience in any of the frameworks VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS
- Proficient in RESTful API standards and best practices.
- Experience in mobile application development using Ionic framework is added advantage.
- Good problem solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for design, development and unit testing of our SaaS product.
- Should be willing to work with cross teams to understand issues on the field.
- Ability to break down a complex problem into simplified ones and to systematically solve them
- Responsive Web UI design & development using VueJS