Role: Customer Support
Job OverviewWe are looking for talented customer service professionals to be a part of our operations team, delighting customers with each interaction. Conducive environment for excellent growth and learning. As a company we take great pride in the level of customer service we deliver to the customers.
- Experience: 1 to 2 Years in Logistics Field
- Gender : Female
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interact with customers from all parts of India primarily over E-mails and Phone calls to ensure all issues are resolved to customer's satisfaction.
- To understand customer’s problem, identify root cause and resolve the problem.
- Interact with partners to get updates on shipment status and pro-actively inform customers on their shipment status.
- You would be working in multi-tasking environment working on multiple customer services and back-office operations at the same time.
- As a Customer Service Executive, you will be dealing with our customers from around the world.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with fluency.
- Knowing Tamil is mandatory. Knowing other regional languages will be an added plus.
- Self motivated and self disciplined.
- Should be a team player.
- Should focus more on solving the problems rather than who caused the problem.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment.